Sunday, July 27, 2008

THEY COULD BE ANYBODY

HOWEVER, these are my parents... My father was killed in an auto accident on November 9th 2001 he was 76 and my mother died July 15th, 2008 she had just turned 75 she was having heart surgery to replace her AVR which had been replaced 18 years prior..sadly when the surgery started her aeorta disinagrated .. the surgery was over before it started. Mom and Dad are together again and that is where I must find comfort.. it was all my mom every wanted for the last 7 years.. In this page you will find pictures of lives well lived. It is my perpetual memorial to my parents.
with love,
Honi

4 comments:

Lora said...

What a lovely tibute, Honi. I know you must miss them both so much....

Big Pissy said...

Really....what a lovely tribute.
How fortunate you are to have such wonderful memories of your parents.

susan said...

hey good job Honi I just looked at this today and teared up thanks!
Susan

Ann(ie) said...

Beautiful tribute, love. Really beautiful.