Sunday, November 9, 2008

TRANSISTIONS IN MEMORY OF SIDNEY L. MAZER


This one was for my dad .. I wrote it shortly after he died...
We miss you both dad..

7 years ago today you died in that horrible accident... sometimes its seems like 7 minutes.. other times it seems like a life time since I have heard you laugh.. heard your voice..
We wish you both could see how Alabama is doing this season you would love it..
You would have also enjoyed watching the political scene.. it was history November 4th..
You would have loved the Alabama LSU game yesterday .. and you would have been proud.. I watched the game.. ( granted I did fall asleep for a while :-) )
and cheered at the appropriate times too.. lol.. so much for your daughter who does not care for football.. even I am impressed.
Steve and I love you both and miss you much..
Honi

No comments: